Alive Birds Band First Post!
Hello, People!!! We are the Alive Bird Band! In our band we have:
Laney: Hi! I am Laney!!! I am the founder of this band. My job is the President, I lead the band and my band is a very happy to look at you. Hee Hee. Okay, now I will lead you to Eliza, Here you go...
Eliza: Hi! I am Eliza! I am the secretary. I write, type, and do other things for the band. Now to Haken. Here he is...
Haken: Hi! I am Haken. I am the announcer for the band. Also, I am the mascot. AND, I am the editor. If you have a question, ask me. Notice not every one knows us so, YSA, that was for you. Now, here is Kalina (sorry, if we spelled your name wrong...)
Hi, again! This is Eliza, the secretary. I will tell you some of the songs that our band has wrote:
Band Songs (see below later for lyrics)
I'm a Dead Turkey
You Were Made for Love'n Dead Turkey
The Window
1, 2, 3
Pick Your Nose
Uno
My Name is Billy
Ect... (Not a song, just, there is more)
Thank you, for looking at "The Alive Birds Band First Post" Come to a lot more concerts (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints YSA Branch) Sorry, other peeps. That was only for them... Maybe you if you go there (Look on the web...) We love all of are fans... GOODBYE!!!!
(Also, Kalina is in our band (sorry if we spelled your name wrong, Kalina)
It is the best blog in the whole world besides Eliza's Blog!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was Eliza.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou spelled it right :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I can't wait to see more.
Kalina
Great job guys! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThe alive birds rock my socks!!
ReplyDeleteI love this band!:]
ReplyDeleteI'm also a dead Turkey!
That was Laney(hint hint)
ReplyDeleteThis is Haken Eliza and Laney. Keep commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteThis is Haken Eliza and Laney. Keep commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteThat was Laney(hint hint)
ReplyDeletesorry we haven't done the lyrics!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like this comment thing!It's fun!
ReplyDeleteLa la la la la! I like commenting!:0
ReplyDeleteI am just going to inspire you to do more commenting!YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDO NOT READ LANEY'S COMMENTS;
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S HAKEN! DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS ELIZA AND DO NOT LISTEN TO EITHER OF THEM
ReplyDeleteI AM THE BEST OVER EVERYBODY
SORRY PEEPS
You guys are great :)
ReplyDeleteI know Kalina! and thanks! Tt was laney
ReplyDeletei mean THAT
ReplyDeletei mean THAT
ReplyDeleteI know Kalina! and thanks! Tt was laney
ReplyDeleteThose guys are crazy. Make sure to see our music videos staring "The Alive Birds Band". Kalina takes the video and we star it.
ReplyDeleteI finished the I'm a Dead Turkey music video. You guys should see it before anyone else. :)
ReplyDeleteKalina
She did it! She's awesome! ^_^
ReplyDeleteHi! i am awesome!
ReplyDeleteHere it goes again.
ReplyDeletenoooooooooooo!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey everyone! this is Eliza- 5 years later and I just thought I'd comment to say that we are STILL COOL! how awesome is that
ReplyDeletemar 8 2020